Comment on page
Loop is trusted payment infrastructure for web3
By enabling autopay Loop reduces customer churn and eliminates time-consuming payment collection and follow-up and by connecting on-chain and off-chain data, Loop streamlines invoice reconciliation and accounting. Loop does this by providing the smart contracts and the tooling companies and DAOs need to bring automation to their workflows.
Companies and organizations choose to use Loop for the following reasons:
- Reduce churn. Having your customers initiate a transaction each month increases friction and reduces the chance of successful payments, especially with multi-sigs.
- Loop is built to fit into your financial stack. We have integrations with 3rd party payment management platforms like Stripe, Chargebee, and Ghost.org and enable companies to link on-chain transactions with invoices in their ERP systems.
- Payment details (i.e. invoice number, customer identifier, etc.) are automatically matched with on-chain payment data. This means you can easily sync on-chain transactions with off-chain billing details without you ever having to ask for a transaction hash again.
- Eliminate payment errors. Using Loops means you will always get paid in the right amount, in the desired token, on the desired chain.
- Easily build automations to close out invoices upon payment, grant access to your end product and sync with your accounting software.
At Loop, we believe in a decentralized, interoperable future and are focused on automating crypto transactions to accelerate that future.
Loop is built by crypto veterans who have worked at crypto companies and felt the pain of manually sending and accepting every single crypto transaction. Your time is valuable, and we're on a mission to give you more of it.